2011. 6. 5.

Confusion

Sometimes I seriously think about my future. What do I have to do, or how do I have to do. Honestly, as a korean high-school student, it's not an easy thing to go university amicably. But, don't get me wrong. It doesn't mean that other country's students go to university easier than here. I mean here, Korea, people's mindset is conservative.
If someone can't go to the university, people treat he/she as a loser. So most of the high-school student desperately study to go university.
But the most serious problem is even the students, including me, think the same way..!
Most of all, from in their childhoods to their teen years or moreover to their adult lives, they implanted to go high ranked school to success. I don't know what is the source of this codswallop. And there is no way to change the mindset.
Jesus Christ Joseph Mary.. :(  I don't give a shit............... god what am I saying..
so.. hmmm.. I just wanted to say that I wish I won't be swayed by the stereotype, and do my best for my dream!!!!!!
Everybody!! Cheer up you guys!!!

댓글 2개:

  1. cheer up, friend!
    we are seventeen (yes 17!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)and still infinite, so dont be paralyzed
    i hope you find what you really want to do
    and whatever you do, it will surely work on you for the best! i got your back :)

    답글삭제
  2. Thank you so much!!!
    And just make your blog <3

    답글삭제